PLOT window takes time to appear
Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
1. Try LPT connection if it is possible
2. Start open plot window only if workstation with shared printer turned on and working. Delete shared printers from your workstation if they not avaliable for you
3. Use Print Server instead of workstation with shared printer.
Be happy :)Pavel2008-07-11 03:16:31
Message 3 of 4
Hi sergio coelho,
We will release an update patch for ZWCAD2008i in July. The new patch will speed up the appereance of the plot control dialog of ZWCAD.
At present, you can try Pavel's method to improve your software environment. Here is something additional:
1.using "plot" button in "file" menu instead of typing "plot"command in command bar.
2.using local printer instead of net printer if it is possible.
3.delete any other printers which you don't use from your computer.
This is my mind, maybe it can be helpful for you in some way.
Message 4 of 4
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- cad reseller ksa
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- how to move objects in autocad
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- zw3d 2013 crack
- cad corner blocks
- 2d drawing
- sketchup dwg
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- autocad autosave location
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- .shx file definition