PLOT window takes time to appear
Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
1. Try LPT connection if it is possible
2. Start open plot window only if workstation with shared printer turned on and working. Delete shared printers from your workstation if they not avaliable for you
3. Use Print Server instead of workstation with shared printer.
Be happy :)Pavel2008-07-11 03:16:31
Message 3 of 4
Hi sergio coelho,
We will release an update patch for ZWCAD2008i in July. The new patch will speed up the appereance of the plot control dialog of ZWCAD.
At present, you can try Pavel's method to improve your software environment. Here is something additional:
1.using "plot" button in "file" menu instead of typing "plot"command in command bar.
2.using local printer instead of net printer if it is possible.
3.delete any other printers which you don't use from your computer.
This is my mind, maybe it can be helpful for you in some way.
Message 4 of 4
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- autocad autosave location
- autosave autocad
- Dwg Converter
- autocad 2012 product key
- dwg software
- how to measure area in autocad
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- cad cam software free
- autocad 2013 serial number
- mechanical design software free download
- calculate area in autocad
- buy solidworks 2011
- autocad 2010 serial number