PLOT window takes time to appear
Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
1. Try LPT connection if it is possible
2. Start open plot window only if workstation with shared printer turned on and working. Delete shared printers from your workstation if they not avaliable for you
3. Use Print Server instead of workstation with shared printer.
Be happy :)Pavel2008-07-11 03:16:31
Message 3 of 4
Hi sergio coelho,
We will release an update patch for ZWCAD2008i in July. The new patch will speed up the appereance of the plot control dialog of ZWCAD.
At present, you can try Pavel's method to improve your software environment. Here is something additional:
1.using "plot" button in "file" menu instead of typing "plot"command in command bar.
2.using local printer instead of net printer if it is possible.
3.delete any other printers which you don't use from your computer.
This is my mind, maybe it can be helpful for you in some way.
Message 4 of 4
- drawing a gear in autocad
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- zwcad 2010
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- How to open an autocad file
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- autocad area calculation
- cadtools forum
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- 3D Software Download
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- catia windows 8
- 3d design software free download