PLOT window takes time to appear
Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
1. Try LPT connection if it is possible
2. Start open plot window only if workstation with shared printer turned on and working. Delete shared printers from your workstation if they not avaliable for you
3. Use Print Server instead of workstation with shared printer.
Be happy :)Pavel2008-07-11 03:16:31
Message 3 of 4
Hi sergio coelho,
We will release an update patch for ZWCAD2008i in July. The new patch will speed up the appereance of the plot control dialog of ZWCAD.
At present, you can try Pavel's method to improve your software environment. Here is something additional:
1.using "plot" button in "file" menu instead of typing "plot"command in command bar.
2.using local printer instead of net printer if it is possible.
3.delete any other printers which you don't use from your computer.
This is my mind, maybe it can be helpful for you in some way.
Message 4 of 4
- dgn to dwg converter
- zwcad price in india
- autocad autosave location
- how to create fillet in autocad
- mechanical engineering software free download
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- Download free 3d models
- design cad software
- autocad show the file path
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- Download cad software
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- what is .dwg
- autocad block does not explode