PLOT window takes time to appear
Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
1. Try LPT connection if it is possible
2. Start open plot window only if workstation with shared printer turned on and working. Delete shared printers from your workstation if they not avaliable for you
3. Use Print Server instead of workstation with shared printer.
Be happy :)Pavel2008-07-11 03:16:31
Message 3 of 4
Hi sergio coelho,
We will release an update patch for ZWCAD2008i in July. The new patch will speed up the appereance of the plot control dialog of ZWCAD.
At present, you can try Pavel's method to improve your software environment. Here is something additional:
1.using "plot" button in "file" menu instead of typing "plot"command in command bar.
2.using local printer instead of net printer if it is possible.
3.delete any other printers which you don't use from your computer.
This is my mind, maybe it can be helpful for you in some way.
Message 4 of 4
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- cad reseller ksa
- autocad license error
- zwcad price in india
- unable to select objects in autocad
- dongle driver for windows 7
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- mechanical softwares free download
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- free cad software
- acad dwg viewer
- autocad cursor highlights polylines