PLOT window takes time to appear
Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
1. Try LPT connection if it is possible
2. Start open plot window only if workstation with shared printer turned on and working. Delete shared printers from your workstation if they not avaliable for you
3. Use Print Server instead of workstation with shared printer.
Be happy :)Pavel2008-07-11 03:16:31
Message 3 of 4
Hi sergio coelho,
We will release an update patch for ZWCAD2008i in July. The new patch will speed up the appereance of the plot control dialog of ZWCAD.
At present, you can try Pavel's method to improve your software environment. Here is something additional:
1.using "plot" button in "file" menu instead of typing "plot"command in command bar.
2.using local printer instead of net printer if it is possible.
3.delete any other printers which you don't use from your computer.
This is my mind, maybe it can be helpful for you in some way.
Message 4 of 4
- zwcad 2009 crack
- autocad 2012 product key
- autocad 2012 serial number
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- Download Free 3D CAD
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- home design software free
- how to find area in autocad
- buy solidworks 2010
- text to mtext
- dgn to dwg converter
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- How to install ZW3D
- how to open dwg files in autocad