read this if you have a multiple core PC....
Message 1 of 3
....wich is quite probable,
notice that when you run Zwcad the program is settled in a way that it only works on one cpu and not on all. That might be slowing up a little your operations. If you want to work whith full power go to task manager and set the affinity of the process to two cores. The annoing thing is that you have to do it everytime you run zwcad
at least that's what happens to me. does anyone has the same problem I have?
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
I am sorry that ZWCAD can support one core for the moment , and we have planed to support mutiple core processor in the next version ZWCAD 2009, it is likely to release in November, please wait for the good news.
Thanks for your interesting in ZWCAD.
Have a nice day .
- zwcad price in india
- 3d vx cad software
- fadal emulator
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- how to measure area in autocad
- 3d design software free download
- free dwf viewer for mac
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- how to create fillet in autocad
- mechanical design software free download
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- how to find backup files in autocad
- autocad default toolbar
- autocad license error
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013