hatch, lines, text box etc from AutoCAD show double in ZWCAD
Message 1 of 2
I noticed an unexpected behaviour of ZWCAD Pro 2008i. If I open a dwg file created by Autocad 2008 and saved in Autocad 2000 format, ZWCad shows doubles entities (lines, hatch, text box,....).
Infact if I select these entities, the properties panel shows double objects: ex. Text (2), Hatch (2) (see example)
Obviously it hasn't happen if, once opened the same file, I create new lines or text box or hatch or .........
Could you support me ? Thanks
Message 2 of 2
When the file is saved as AutoCAD 2000 format, there will be some problem, because the AutoCAD2000 format is a bit different from the AutoCAD 2007 format.
But I am so sorry that I tried to do as you but it happen to be OK. My version is 2008.08.06(6414), please download the latest version and try again.
Update Patches for ZWCAD2008i Professional
If the prlbem sitll happen, please feel free to contact us. maybe the file I drew is too simple. Could you please send that file to us. Please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By the way, there is going to be a national day from 29th september ~ 5th october. We will come back on 6th october and try our best to rely all the mails send during this period . So sorry for the inconvenience.
- unlock viewport
- mechanical drawing software
- 3d cad models free download
- free cad download
- zwcad 2009
- how to open dwg on ipad
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- buy solidworks 2010
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- mechanical engineering software free download
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- 3d design software free download
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download