2D architectural tools for ZwCAD r2008i !
Message 1 of 1
14-11-2008 09:14 . am | View his/her posts only
Check out the video to learn more about how these tools can improve your 2D work.
Draw 2D doors and windows parametric and create projected views from exterior doors and windows. Stretched windows/doors in plan view can be re-projected in elevation view.
A blockmanager tool is included and some example blocks. Of course you can add your own blocks by simply adding them in the SYMBOLS block folder (libraries) and subfolders (groups) and use the build library function. Blocks should be made in millimeter units. The blockmanager scales your blocks on insertion according the ZwArc unit settings and layer according selected library and group.
More info at www.zwcadtools.com
- cad cam software free download
- import dwg into sketchup
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- autocad license error
- sketchup dwg
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- autocad 2012 serial number
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- how to measure area in autocad
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- drawing a gear in autocad
- freecad download
- buy solidworks 2011