Calculator built into VX...
Message 1 of 2
The trick is using the 'start' in the command line, this one took some time to discover...
1) Create a new VXmacro text file saved in your search path named:
2) Copy and Paste down the following to calc.vxm:
#VX Macro to use system calls to start Windows Calculator
#User the Windows 'start' command to eliminate
# unwanted cmd console
3) Add the following line to your 'vxCommands' file in your user directory:
4) At the VX prompt you type :
If you want to get trick, you can create a template file to create a user menu that includes the calculator option.
mh_user.t is my user menu that includes the calculator, a 2point line and my minimum face radius detector.
You will have to compile the form at a cdm prompt by typing:
vxc -t mh_user.t Foarms.VX
Now, if I can only get my user menu to show the calc.bmp instead of an error message telling he can't find the image, I will be all set...
Message 2 of 2
- dgn to dwg converter
- cad for students
- 2d drawing
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- zwcad 2009
- cad free download
- cad 3d models download
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- DWG to DXF
- dgn to dwg converter free
- autocad to sketchup
- catia windows 8