CAD software discussion forum > Other CAD/CAM Technology > Soft encryption FAQ (real-time updating)

Soft encryption FAQ (real-time updating)

OldForumPost

Message 1 of 3

07-02-2009 05:14 . pm | View his/her posts only
<P style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center ="Msonormal"><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 16pt"><FONT face=Calibri>Soft Encryption FAQ<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><O:P></O:P></SPAN>

<P style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt 21.7pt; TEXT-INDENT: -21.7pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; mso-char-indent-count: -1.35" align=center ="Msonormal"><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 16pt"><O:P><FONT face=Calibri>

OldForumPost

Message 2 of 3

Tips: please press

vietpb

Message 3 of 3

I check from your sale and she inform that the license code 1:N is used just for trial version and do not sell to customer through. Is it right? I am from Vietnam
Thanks
Q: Can I use the same stand-alone license code to activate in different computer?

A: Yes, you can, it depends on how many copies are defined by ZWCAD License Center. There are two kinds of license code, 1:1 and 1: N.

1:1 means this license code has only one copy and it could be activated on no more than 1 computer at the same time.

1: N means this license code has more than one copy of license. For example, 1:5 means this license code has 5 copies and could be activated in no more than 5 computers at the same time. If it is beyond the defined license copies, it can

See also