CAD/CAM discussion forum > Other CAD/CAM Technology > Problems plotting Orthophotos

Problems plotting Orthophotos

Dominik Bucheli

Message 1 of 7

12-02-2009 06:15 . pm | View his/her posts only
I have problems plotting orthophoto, with a virtual PDF-printer. It isn't a problem, if only one ortho-photo is in the print area, but if there are several orthophotos to plot, they appear in the Plot-Preview, but wern't plotted! Has someone a solution for this Problem?

ZWCAD 2009i, German

Dominik Bucheli

Message 2 of 7

12-02-2009 10:12 . pm | View his/her posts only
has noone al solution for that problem?

_mac

Message 3 of 7

13-02-2009 11:14 . am | View his/her posts only
[QUOTE=bdkontextplan]I have problems plotting orthophoto, with a virtual PDF-printer. It isn't a problem, if only one ortho-photo is in the print area, but if there are several orthophotos to plot, they appear in the Plot-Preview, but wern't plotted! Has someone a solution for this Problem?

ZWCAD 2009i, German

Forgive my ignorance but what is "orthophoto"?

OldForumPost

Message 4 of 7

13-02-2009 01:54 . pm | View his/her posts only
Dear bdkontextplan. I have the same problem with Mac. I recommend that you can send an email to tech@zwcad.com and attach the orthophoto, it's helpful to research and solve the problem.

Dominik Bucheli

Message 5 of 7

17-02-2009 04:19 . pm | View his/her posts only
[QUOTE=Allen] Dear bdkontextplan.?I have the same problem with Mac.?I recommend that you can send an email to tech@zwcad.com and attach the orthophoto, it's helpful to research and solve the problem.

It's no problem to reproduce this bug, without having excat these orthophotos. We have this problems, always with ortho-jpg's, when are drying to plot a section, which containts parts of several orthophotos. To reproduce this take two or more Ortho-Jpg's and draw somthing, then plot a section who captures a area from both orthophotos.
When u are lucky, one orthophoto will be plotet, but not more than one.

Dominik Bucheli

Message 6 of 7

17-02-2009 04:23 . pm | View his/her posts only
A Orthophoto is a photo, aerophoto or picture from a satelite, which contains geospacial informations, and is geometrically corrected. More informations: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orthophoto

OldForumPost

Message 7 of 7

13-02-2009 01:54 . pm | View his/her posts only
Hi bdkontextplan. Thank you for your detail information. A piece of good new is that the problem will be solved in the next update patch which will be released at the end of Feb. Thank you for your support.
See also