Message 1 of 3
Thanks for the hard work on ZWCAD - a great program. I'm using 2008i and trying to get associative dimensions working.
I have DIMASO set to 1 and DIMASSOC set to 2, but when I try to create a new dimension, it doesn't associate to the object.
I've tried a variety of ways of selecting items and setting out dimensions, but none of them seem to allow me to associate a dimension with an entity and then scale or drag the grips of the entity and have the dimension follow and update to the new size.
Is this a feature that should work in 2008i? Does it work in 2009 - I've tried the demo version , but it appears to be the same.
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- zw 3d
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- cad software free download
- dwg to plt
- zwcad 2012 crack
- Download free 3d models
- cad 3d models download
- how to open dwg on iphone
- how to create fillet in autocad
- free cad cam software
- mechanical software download
- how to open sid file in autocad
- design cad software
- download cad cam
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603