Message 1 of 2
I got a bit of a problem. When trying to plot in 3D, it doesn't plot with the picture/drawing being rendered, it just gives me like a wireframe. IS there a setting that I need to know of in order to get my drawing to be plotted as rendered?
Message 2 of 2
I guess not at least now. We have been working on this.
But you can use the "PRINT SCREEN" function to make a snapshot and paste it to a JPEG or BMP file. Therefore you could see the render result.
Hope it could be helpful.
- 3d cad software
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- zwcad 2010
- cam design software
- free cad download
- 3d cad free software
- drawing angles in autocad
- cad cam download
- zwcad 2010 crack
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- autocad tag attribute display off
- free cad cam software
- how to make cross section in autocad
- free cad software