Message 1 of 2
I got a bit of a problem. When trying to plot in 3D, it doesn't plot with the picture/drawing being rendered, it just gives me like a wireframe. IS there a setting that I need to know of in order to get my drawing to be plotted as rendered?
Message 2 of 2
I guess not at least now. We have been working on this.
But you can use the "PRINT SCREEN" function to make a snapshot and paste it to a JPEG or BMP file. Therefore you could see the render result.
Hope it could be helpful.
- autocad 2013 product key
- drawing a gear in autocad
- zwcad 2014 crack
- zwcad 2013 download
- autocad license error
- autocad moving objects
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- mechanical design software free download
- 3d home design dwg files
- cad software free download
- what is .dwg
- dwg to plt
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- dgn to dwg