Message 1 of 2
I got a bit of a problem. When trying to plot in 3D, it doesn't plot with the picture/drawing being rendered, it just gives me like a wireframe. IS there a setting that I need to know of in order to get my drawing to be plotted as rendered?
Message 2 of 2
I guess not at least now. We have been working on this.
But you can use the "PRINT SCREEN" function to make a snapshot and paste it to a JPEG or BMP file. Therefore you could see the render result.
Hope it could be helpful.
- autocad 2012 serial number
- catia windows 8
- autocad commands
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- autocad autocomplete command
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- How to install ZWCAD
- autocad area calculation
- 3d vx cad software
- dgn to dwg converter free
- autocad license error
- DXF converter
- cad cam software free
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- how to draw centerline in autocad