Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Hope this works for you.
Message 3 of 3
hi,welcome to zwcad forum~
i discovered that undelete ,undo, oops, ctrl/z seems have the same function to restore the objects you delete.
but there have some differeces. such as: when you used the command 'delete' to delete something ,the objects just disappears in the screen,called temporary deleted. you can use "oops" 、"undelete" or "undo" to restore the object you delete .
and undelete just restore the lastest detleted object .if you have some other operations after delete object, undo can restore all the modification ,but undelete do not.
hope you can tell me more about them~~Eric2010-05-17 11:15:40
- how to print multipage dwg
- how to open dwg on ipad
- convert microstation to autocad
- zwcad 2009 crack
- mechanical drawing software
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- freecad tutorials
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- buy cad software
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- Download cad software
- Free 3d house design software
- autocad 2012 serial number
- dwg software