Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Hope this works for you.
Message 3 of 3
hi,welcome to zwcad forum~
i discovered that undelete ,undo, oops, ctrl/z seems have the same function to restore the objects you delete.
but there have some differeces. such as: when you used the command 'delete' to delete something ,the objects just disappears in the screen,called temporary deleted. you can use "oops" 、"undelete" or "undo" to restore the object you delete .
and undelete just restore the lastest detleted object .if you have some other operations after delete object, undo can restore all the modification ,but undelete do not.
hope you can tell me more about them~~Eric2010-05-17 11:15:40
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- dgn converter
- .shx file definition
- zwcad 2009
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- 3d design software free download
- area autocad
- calculate area in autocad
- free 3d cad software download
- 3d modeling website
- mechanical design software free download
- 3d cad design
- buy solidworks 2010
- how to print multipage dwg