Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Hope this works for you.
Message 3 of 3
hi,welcome to zwcad forum~
i discovered that undelete ,undo, oops, ctrl/z seems have the same function to restore the objects you delete.
but there have some differeces. such as: when you used the command 'delete' to delete something ,the objects just disappears in the screen,called temporary deleted. you can use "oops" 、"undelete" or "undo" to restore the object you delete .
and undelete just restore the lastest detleted object .if you have some other operations after delete object, undo can restore all the modification ,but undelete do not.
hope you can tell me more about them~~Eric2010-05-17 11:15:40
- 2d drawing
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- zwcad 2012 crack
- mechanical design software
- convert dwg to dgn
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- autosave autocad
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- free dwf viewer for mac
- cad corner blocks
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- 3d cad free software
- how to create fillet in autocad
- home design software free
- advanced mechanical designing softwares