CAD software discussion forum > Other CAD/CAM Technology > How to get paper sizes in plot?

How to get paper sizes in plot?

Aman

Message 1 of 2

03-06-2009 08:35 . pm | View his/her posts only
Hello friends,

i`m facing soe problem with plot in zwcad so i have to resort autocad again for plotting purpose.Confused

i`m not getting the sheet sizes in zwcad & plotting is not working smoothly as in autocad... if i enter custom paper sizes, then the paper size wont dispaly at all after coming back to plot dilogue again. Shocked

OldForumPost

Message 2 of 2

How to get paper sizes in plot?
04-06-2009 01:51 . pm | View his/her posts only
[QUOTE=m_aman007]Hello friends,

i`m facing soe problem with plot in zwcad so i have to resort autocad again for plotting purpose.Confused

i`m not getting the sheet sizes in zwcad & plotting is not working smoothly as in autocad... if i enter custom paper sizes, then the paper size wont dispaly at all after coming back to plot dilogue again. Shocked

Hi m_aman007

Thank you for your feedback, if you found such problem, could you please let us know more information such as Plotter Model Number, System configuration and the screenshot of your plot dialog via tech@zwcad.com? And then we can take actions to find the solution for you.

If it only happens on the specified drawing, could you please also send the drawing for us to check? Surely, we'll keep your drawing confidential.
See also