Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
is there any possibilty to see the Print Area in the layout view?
Normally, if you want to plot in the Layout Space, you can use MV to setup a viewport in Layout, and then you can select the plot area by window or extent by Plot function.
If you mean that you want to see the white paper in layout, this function is not provided, but in fact, if you have your own templates including viewport settings in layout, you can add them to ZWCAD template folder, and then you can get a familiar view in layout.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- cad drafting software
- combine two regions in autocad
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- area of irregular shapes
- zwcad 2010 crack
- mechanical softwares free download
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- buy cad software
- sketchup import dwg
- what is .dwg
- cad cam software download
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- autocad convert text to mtext
- autocad menu bar