Message 1 of 5
In trying to set up our working template for the office, we note that in the color chart, your color 255 is a relatively dense grey. In Autocad we have 255 as white and we use it every minute as a sold background to blocks to render them non-transparant.
I have tried to change the setting on the color chart but am unable to keep the settings.
How does one get white as a layer visual image on the monitor.
Sounds like a stupid question but is quite pertinent.arquimodem2009-06-30 22:17:01
Message 2 of 5
Thank you for your information!
Do you mean when you set the background of the working place,you found in the color chart the icon for color 255 is solid grey? Or after you set it as 255, it displayed as solid grey in the screen?
Could you please tell us your OS and version number of ZWCAD you used? By inputting "vernum" in the command line, you could get the version number. By the way, what about the language? English or Spannish?
Thank you very much!
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
- unlock viewport
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- autocad tag attribute display off
- how to create fillet in autocad
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- free 3d cad software download
- autocad block does not explode
- autocad 2010 serial number
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- 3d vx cad software
- sheet metal design tips
- cad discussion
- .shx file definition
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings