Help! Activation Problems- ZWCAD still thinks it's
Message 1 of 4
Here's the general sequence of events:
1. Used a trial of ZWCAD Professional 2009 until the trial ran out.
2. Bought a license of ZWCAD 2009 Standard.
3. Uninstall ZWCAD Pro; download newest ZWCAD 2009 Standard from the website again, install it.
4. Open ZWCAD; tells me it has 0 days left on the eval. Choose a soft-activation. When I paste the activation code, ZWCAD just hangs. No problem with the internet connection, just ZWCAD. After 15 minutes, End Task it.
5. Retried #3 three times.
6. Open ZWCAD, attempt an offline activation as outlined in the Software Activation Guide. I had no problems generating the request XML file, and recieved a response XML file from the licensing site. I completed the procedure per the Activation Guide.
7. Open ZWCAD and I again get a message: 0 days left on the trial. When I open up the license manager program, it still shows my license- ZWCAD itself just doesn't appear to register that I have paid for it.
So... what do I need to do to make this work?
Message 2 of 4
Thank you for your detailed information!
In your case, my suggestion is as below:
1. Return your license with License manager. Maybe the first time you activate, it succeeded though it hung. We suggest our users return the license code if he want to reinstall the software.
2. Check the hardware encryption option: Help-
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- sketchup dwg
- reset autocad configuration
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- home design software free
- skp to dwg
- buy cad software
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- buy solidworks 2011
- autocad autosave location
- autocad 2010 serial number
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- cadtools forum
- cam design software
- free 3d cad software download