CAD/CAM discussion forum > CAD > Help! Activation Problems- ZWCAD still thinks it's

Help! Activation Problems- ZWCAD still thinks it's

Aaron

Message 1 of 4

21-07-2009 04:12 . am | View his/her posts only
I can't seem to get my copy of ZWCAD 2009 activated. I am running the newest version available on the ZWCAD website. I'm running 32-bit Windows XP. No problems with the ZWCAD trial.

Here's the general sequence of events:

1. Used a trial of ZWCAD Professional 2009 until the trial ran out.
2. Bought a license of ZWCAD 2009 Standard.

3. Uninstall ZWCAD Pro; download newest ZWCAD 2009 Standard from the website again, install it.

4. Open ZWCAD; tells me it has 0 days left on the eval. Choose a soft-activation. When I paste the activation code, ZWCAD just hangs. No problem with the internet connection, just ZWCAD. After 15 minutes, End Task it.

5. Retried #3 three times.

6. Open ZWCAD, attempt an offline activation as outlined in the Software Activation Guide. I had no problems generating the request XML file, and recieved a response XML file from the licensing site. I completed the procedure per the Activation Guide.

7. Open ZWCAD and I again get a message: 0 days left on the trial. When I open up the license manager program, it still shows my license- ZWCAD itself just doesn't appear to register that I have paid for it.

So... what do I need to do to make this work?

Thanks!
Aaron

OldForumPost

Message 2 of 4

21-07-2009 05:06 . pm | View his/her posts only

Dear RevAaron,

Thank you for your detailed information!

In your case, my suggestion is as below:

1. Return your license with License manager. Maybe the first time you activate, it succeeded though it hung. We suggest our users return the license code if he want to reinstall the software.

2. Check the hardware encryption option: Help-

Aaron

Message 3 of 4

25-07-2009 02:35 . am | View his/her posts only
Amanda- worked great! Many thanks!

OldForumPost

Message 4 of 4

25-07-2009 10:01 . am | View his/her posts only
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedThank you RevAaron! You are so nice!

Any question about ZWCAD please feel free to contact us, we will try our best to provide the best service !Tongue
See also