Printing Time Lag
Message 1 of 2
One of the prospect of mine is is experiencing the time lg after firing print command. They are using a network printer. I have observed that there is no timelag if we use Autocad.
Message 2 of 2
I'm glad that you've note that!
It's about plot stamp, this is a new function in our latest version ZWCAD2009i. You can add some information such as drawing's file name, the name of the layout, and the date and time like that to your plotting drawings.
More detailed information about plot stamp please refer to :
Thank you for your intension!
- dgn to dwg
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- set autosave in autocad
- sheet metal design tips
- combine two regions in autocad
- dwg to plt
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- free 3d cad software dwg
- how to open dwg on ipad
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- 3d cad design software
- 3D Design
- mechanical software download
- advanced mechanical designing softwares