Printing Time Lag
Message 1 of 2
One of the prospect of mine is is experiencing the time lg after firing print command. They are using a network printer. I have observed that there is no timelag if we use Autocad.
Message 2 of 2
I'm glad that you've note that!
It's about plot stamp, this is a new function in our latest version ZWCAD2009i. You can add some information such as drawing's file name, the name of the layout, and the date and time like that to your plotting drawings.
More detailed information about plot stamp please refer to :
Thank you for your intension!
- buy solidworks 2009
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- cadtools forum
- dgn autocad
- dwg software
- zwcad 2010
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- how to make cross section in autocad
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- catia windows 8
- cad cam
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- zwcad 2009