Printing Time Lag
Message 1 of 2
One of the prospect of mine is is experiencing the time lg after firing print command. They are using a network printer. I have observed that there is no timelag if we use Autocad.
Message 2 of 2
I'm glad that you've note that!
It's about plot stamp, this is a new function in our latest version ZWCAD2009i. You can add some information such as drawing's file name, the name of the layout, and the date and time like that to your plotting drawings.
More detailed information about plot stamp please refer to :
Thank you for your intension!
- freecad download
- zwcad 2012 crack
- how to measure area in autocad
- autocad license error
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- dwg 3d
- drawing angles in autocad
- free dwf viewer for mac
- autocad tag attribute display off
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- 3d cad cam
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- How to install ZW3D
- dgn to dwg