Printing Time Lag
Message 1 of 2
One of the prospect of mine is is experiencing the time lg after firing print command. They are using a network printer. I have observed that there is no timelag if we use Autocad.
Message 2 of 2
I'm glad that you've note that!
It's about plot stamp, this is a new function in our latest version ZWCAD2009i. You can add some information such as drawing's file name, the name of the layout, and the date and time like that to your plotting drawings.
More detailed information about plot stamp please refer to :
Thank you for your intension!
- dgn autocad
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- 3d design software free download
- How to install ZWCAD
- sketchup dwg
- autocad 2012 serial number
- design cad software
- area autocad
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- download cad cam
- How to open an autocad file
- sketchup import dwg
- buy solidworks 2009
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- 2d cam software free download