Printing Time Lag
Message 1 of 2
One of the prospect of mine is is experiencing the time lg after firing print command. They are using a network printer. I have observed that there is no timelag if we use Autocad.
Message 2 of 2
I'm glad that you've note that!
It's about plot stamp, this is a new function in our latest version ZWCAD2009i. You can add some information such as drawing's file name, the name of the layout, and the date and time like that to your plotting drawings.
More detailed information about plot stamp please refer to :
Thank you for your intension!
- sketchup import dwg
- autocad 2012 serial number
- convert ellipse to polyline
- cad mechanical
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- cad free download
- area of irregular shapes
- zwcad 2010 download
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- convert microstation to autocad
- mechanical design software free download
- catia windows 8
- zw 3d
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download