blue background on plot
Message 1 of 7
I'm beginner with ZWCAD and have a problem with plotting.
I got a drawing from my customer and if I want to print it, the whole background from the model is blue.
Also in layouts, the model-view is blue.
I tried my own drawing, where everything is fine.
Message 2 of 7
As the other drawing created in ZWCAD is right, i think we have to get the drawing and see what happened to it. could you please send the drawing to our technical support address for advanced search? We promise that we will keep it confidential!
our address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to your reply!
Message 3 of 7
Message 4 of 7
Message 5 of 7
Message 6 of 7
Message 7 of 7
- 3d cad software
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- 3d cad free software
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- area autocad
- autocad license error
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- mechanical design software free download
- how to open sid file in autocad
- convert microstation to autocad
- autocad 2012 product key
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- Dwg Converter
- Free 3d house design software
- 3d cad cam