Message 1 of 2
When i use the slice command to slice the 3d odject(by keep both option), it will cut the object but -
a. It will cut the object and it will delete the other side.
OR b. It cut the object, but the sorce odject remains as it is and one more object will create from the slice plain.
OR c. It slices any of the sides.
please let me know.
Message 2 of 2
may i have the version number? My ZWCAD version number is 2009.07.30(11052), i haven't met that problem.
is it due to the object? i mean do this happen to the other 3D object? if not, i suggest you send the drawing to email@example.com , and it is better to attach some screen shot show what's happening.
- autocad commands
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- zwcad 2011 crack
- .shx file definition
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- mechanical software download
- cad mechanical download
- design cad software
- zwcad 2009
- pdf to dwg
- autocad drawing software
- mechanical design software free download
- cad/cam software download