Message 1 of 2
When i use the slice command to slice the 3d odject(by keep both option), it will cut the object but -
a. It will cut the object and it will delete the other side.
OR b. It cut the object, but the sorce odject remains as it is and one more object will create from the slice plain.
OR c. It slices any of the sides.
please let me know.
Message 2 of 2
may i have the version number? My ZWCAD version number is 2009.07.30(11052), i haven't met that problem.
is it due to the object? i mean do this happen to the other 3D object? if not, i suggest you send the drawing to email@example.com , and it is better to attach some screen shot show what's happening.
- autocad drawing software
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- area autocad
- dgn to dwg converter
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- sketchup dwg
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- autocad 2010 serial number
- acad dwg viewer
- autocad automatic saving command
- zwcad 2009 professional
- how to create fillet in autocad
- mechanical softwares free download