ZWCAD shutdown. Error in msvcp71.dll
Message 1 of 6
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
I think it is not ZWCAD problem, you know msvcp71.dll and msvcr71.dll is shared by many programs which are developed by VC2003, maybe it was replaced by some installation, so i am wondering maybe reinstalling ZWCAD is another solution.
By the way, ZWsoft will switch to VC9, and no such problem for the later version then.
Message 5 of 6
I thinked about that. As far as I know this DLL(dynamic loading librares) goes with C-developed programs.
But this files exectly in ZWCAD folder (not in common SYSTEM32). So they come with ZWCAD installation.
For me it's not a problem to replace this files.
I wrote here to help other users. vlad_simple2009-11-09 15:46:44
Message 6 of 6
yes, we appreciated your sharing, i hope we can present our ideas, viewpoints, experiences in this forum freely, i just did that just now, say what i thought, and i hope thoughts of us all can sparkle good idea!
thank you again Vald!
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- dwg 3d
- 2d cam software free download
- reset autocad configuration
- skp to dwg
- free cad cam software
- wire rope design
- how to open dwg on iphone
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- cad corner blocks
- free dwf viewer
- autocad 2013 serial number
- dgn to dwg converter online