Polygon View Point - How to Scale?
Message 1 of 3
I've no problem creating a polygon view point but it does not have the scale facility on the properties.
How do I set the scale?
I can zoom in and out but I need to set the scale e.g. 1:250
Message 2 of 3
An answer to the viewport locking resolved this.
Click on the polygon viewport then filter out the viewport via the Properties (drop down menu at the top of the Properties box).
Hope this helps somebody else.
Message 3 of 3
Thank you for you sharing, Stevemat!
Yes, there is a difference, we might not notice. A polygon viewport can be recognized by CAD software both as a viewport and a polyline. In AutoCAD, it shows as a viewport in default, but in ZWCAD, we just show "all(2)"
- area of irregular shapes
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- acad viewer free
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- zwcad 2011 crack
- unlock viewport
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- how to make cross section in autocad
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- wire rope design
- import dwg into sketchup
- autocad 2012 product key
- acad dwg viewer
- create an arrow in AutoCAD