Resize Block with Attributes
Message 1 of 5
I have problem with block containing attributes with middle or center justification.
When i resize block in properties window (let's say change Scale X) the attribute converts to left justification and point of insertion of attribute is where Tag of attribute starts...
You can correct this problem if you edit the attribute manually but it isn't practical for a greater number of blocks...
I'm using Zwcad 2009i Standard ver. 2009.07.30 (11052).
Is there any solution for this problem?
Message 2 of 5
I've check the issue you mentioned in ZWCAD2009i, and i got the same result. Actually the justification was not changed to left, but the basic point of the block and it's attributes are different. So, they don't match very well in position when scaled. Fortunately, this feature has been improved in ZWCAD2010.
Sorry for this inconvernience!
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- 3d cad design
- how to create fillet in autocad
- zw3d 2013 crack
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- buy solidworks 2011
- zwcad 2012 crack
- 3d design software free download
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- acad viewer free
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- zwcad 2009 crack
- Dwg Converter
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013