Resize Block with Attributes
Message 1 of 5
I have problem with block containing attributes with middle or center justification.
When i resize block in properties window (let's say change Scale X) the attribute converts to left justification and point of insertion of attribute is where Tag of attribute starts...
You can correct this problem if you edit the attribute manually but it isn't practical for a greater number of blocks...
I'm using Zwcad 2009i Standard ver. 2009.07.30 (11052).
Is there any solution for this problem?
Message 2 of 5
I've check the issue you mentioned in ZWCAD2009i, and i got the same result. Actually the justification was not changed to left, but the basic point of the block and it's attributes are different. So, they don't match very well in position when scaled. Fortunately, this feature has been improved in ZWCAD2010.
Sorry for this inconvernience!
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
- how to open dwg on iphone
- autocad commands
- using autocad calculating total area
- dwg software
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- how to measure area in autocad
- dgn to dwg converter free
- 2d drawing
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- sketchup import dwg
- how to create fillet in autocad
- autocad default toolbar
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- download cad cam