Resize Block with Attributes
Message 1 of 5
I have problem with block containing attributes with middle or center justification.
When i resize block in properties window (let's say change Scale X) the attribute converts to left justification and point of insertion of attribute is where Tag of attribute starts...
You can correct this problem if you edit the attribute manually but it isn't practical for a greater number of blocks...
I'm using Zwcad 2009i Standard ver. 2009.07.30 (11052).
Is there any solution for this problem?
Message 2 of 5
I've check the issue you mentioned in ZWCAD2009i, and i got the same result. Actually the justification was not changed to left, but the basic point of the block and it's attributes are different. So, they don't match very well in position when scaled. Fortunately, this feature has been improved in ZWCAD2010.
Sorry for this inconvernience!
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- 3d cad software
- zwcad 2010 crack
- convert microstation to autocad
- How to install ZW3D
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- mechanical design software free download
- zwcad 2014 crack
- acad viewer free
- 3D Software Download
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- how to open dwg on iphone
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- how to recover dwg files after crash