Message 1 of 2
I want to set the camera for perspective view. Please provide me some steps to set the same. I was trying with dview but it will not come out from perspective view.
Can we save the perspective view by assigning the name at differant position?
Please let me know.
Message 2 of 2
Sorry for replying so late.
In the 2009i version, to set the camera for perspective view, you can operate as below:
1. Input "dview" in the command line and choose objects;
2. Input "CA" in the dynamic prompt command line;
3. There will be a dialog box for you to adjust the direction and position you want to see (This is different from AutoCAD).
Since you said the dview command cannot work normally, I wonder which version you are using. If you are using the lower version than 2009i, please update it to a higher one. The link below is for you to download the latest 2010 Beta version.
If any other questions about ZWCAD, please feel free to contact us.
- skp to dwg
- mechanical softwares free download
- dgn to dwg converter
- 3d cad models free download
- mechanical engineering software free download
- dwg software
- How to install ZW3D
- area of irregular shapes
- cad free download
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- zwcad 2011
- 3d modelling programs
- cam design software
- pdf to dwg