Insert Field missing in ZwCad 2010 BETA
Message 1 of 6
Hello Zwcad people! Thank you to be working on the new version. We hope that it corresponds to our expectations.
I have just downloaded the Zwcad 2010 Beta (20091130-13860), but as so many people knows, on our company we need urgently the "Insert Field" tool.
As I can understand, the new Zwcad 2010 Beta does not support that.
If for the final release it stays the same... I don
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
What I see in "new" version
1. magnets still not work (http://www.zwcad.org/Forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=303&KW=)
2. import/export works like in previous version. Look http://www.zwcad.org/Forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=462&KW=
3. problem with leader arrow still persist. (http://www.zwcad.org/Forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=461&KW=)
Other bugs appear during real work so I can't test them.
Can you let use 2010 beta version in full mode with 2009 hardware key? So we can test it in work mode, not in demo.
Message 4 of 6
I am really very sorry for replying to you so late.
I could feel your situation and sorry for the inconvenience. It is regretful to say that ZWCAD 2010 Beta do not support "Insert Field" and may be the same with the 2010 Official version. This requirement has sent to our R&D department and they will have a plan about solving it in the future. However, ZWCAD 2010 Beta has improved a lot in many aspects. Here are some information:
1. Many new functions are added for editing text, they are:
In-place Text Editor, which means what you see is what you get when you add text using the Text Editor.
SCALETEXT command, which allows you to adjust the size of text in different ways according to your preference
MTEXTED command to switch text editor
Display the complicated text correctly
2. More options to plot 3D drawings with hidden
3. More options are available in SPLINEDIT command
4. More options in Snap and Grid
5. UCS would be created automatically when changing 3D view
6. APIS support more functions and become more powerful
Main improvements are as followings:
1. Faster speed, More stable
Zoom and Pan are faster and smooth greatly
RTROT- 3D Orbit is faster and sensitive
2. Good support Windows 7
3. Lock Location for toolbars and menus
We sincerely hope these improvements can bring you more convenience and better your work.
Message 5 of 6
We have created a new topic for discussing problems of 2010 Beta version. The topic is named "Questions about ZWCAD 2010 Beta" in the " New Functional Requirements "area. Welcome to post your questions and we will try to reply to you as soon as possible.Thank you very much for your suggestion.Denny2009-12-18 18:47:41
Message 6 of 6
- zwcad 2009
- How to open an autocad file
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- autocad automatic saving command
- cad cam
- catia windows 8
- buy solidworks 2009
- 3d ds
- How to install ZWCAD
- mechanical engineering software free download
- convert skp to dwg
- mechanical software download
- buy solidworks 2010
- dwg to plt