Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Sorry for replying to you so late.
ZWCAD does not support export from 3dstudio or to studio. However,if you want to make ZWCAD file work on 3dstudio, you can export the file as "sat" format fisrt using the "export" function: Go to File --> Export. Then, the file of changed format will work well on 3dstudio. But if you are using the trial version, the "export" function will be limited after 30 days evalution period.
Hope this will be helpful.
Message 3 of 3
you can use the direct interfaces from SYCODE: http://www.sycode.com/products/intellicad/index.htm
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- 3d ds
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- autocad autocomplete command
- sketchup dwg
- autocad license error
- free dwg viewer
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- buy solidworks 2011
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- convert ellipse to polyline
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- how to create fillet in autocad