Message 1 of 3
If YES, please let me know how to to it...
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
As what Holfort said, you can use the "refedit" to edit blocks without exploding them. When using this command, please pay attention to that do remember to click the "Save back changes to reference" icon to exit from the "refedit" command after editing blocks.
If any other questions about ZWCAD, please feel free to contact us.
- mechanical engineering software free download
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- how to open sid file in autocad
- autocad drawing software
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- area of irregular shapes
- 3d cad software
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- cadtools forum
- import dwg into sketchup
- Download Free 3D CAD
- unlock viewport
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD