Message 1 of 5
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
ZWCAD can support Vlisp very well. Especially in ZWCAD 2010 Beta version, this function is very convenient. If you have not downloaded this version, here is the link for you to have a try:
Besides, VlX is not supported in ZWCAD now, but we will consider it in our plan in the future. If there is any progress, we will inform you soon.
Message 4 of 5
Denny, holfort, Thanks for support.
I have tried to load VLisp, on 2009 works, and on 2010 is stopped up, and that passes on 2009.
And more on a way has caught BUG on font SIMPHEB.SHX (1990) not correctly supports a combination %% P, %% C rather AutoCAD
And in general ZWCAD leaves good impressions,
Message 5 of 5
Thank you for your information.
As to the Vlisp program you mentioned, which can run well in 2009 version but not in 2010 version, please send the Vlisp program with description to email@example.com . Our technical support team will try to find a solution for you ASAP.
The other problem you mentioned, we found these two symbol combination show same symbols in ZWCAD as that in AutoCAD when using SIMPHEB.SHX font style. So we think this problem may happen in certain drawing. If so, please send the drawing to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- autocad 2012 serial number
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- 3d ds
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- dongle driver for windows 7
- cad design software
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- free cad download
- buy solidworks 2011
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download