Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Thank you for your information.
You can use the "OLE object" function to insert the Excel file into your drawing. Go to Insert --> OLE Object to use this feature. ZWCAD supports this function for a long time. You can also export your date information of blocks as the xls format as well.
Have a nice day.
- autocad convert text to mtext
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- autocad tag attribute display off
- buy solidworks 2009
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- acad dwg viewer
- Dwg Converter
- cad reseller ksa
- cad cam download
- area of irregular shapes
- zwcad 2010 download