How can I change paper size standard?
Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
You can custom the paper size according the ISO standard paper size manually to meet your needs. In the plot dialog box, click Properties --> Custom Paper sizes (or Custom Properties).
Or you can use the ZWCAD virtual printer which can support ANSI or ISO to print your drawing into a file. Then plot this file again.
Hope this will be useful.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
Whether the "Custom Paper Sizes" funciton can be used depend on the plotter type you are using. If this function is disabled, please choose the "Custom Properties" instead to have a try. If there are other problems about ZWCAD, please feel free to contact us. Thanks.Denny2010-01-19 22:38:06
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- dwg 3d
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- autocad area calculation
- text to mtext
- autocad 2012 serial number
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- zwcad 2009 professional
- free cad cam software
- drawing a gear in autocad
- dgn to dwg converter free
- zwcad 2009
- mechanical engineering software free download
- autocad slide library manager