How can I change paper size standard?
Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
You can custom the paper size according the ISO standard paper size manually to meet your needs. In the plot dialog box, click Properties --> Custom Paper sizes (or Custom Properties).
Or you can use the ZWCAD virtual printer which can support ANSI or ISO to print your drawing into a file. Then plot this file again.
Hope this will be useful.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
Whether the "Custom Paper Sizes" funciton can be used depend on the plotter type you are using. If this function is disabled, please choose the "Custom Properties" instead to have a try. If there are other problems about ZWCAD, please feel free to contact us. Thanks.Denny2010-01-19 22:38:06
- mechanical software download
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- autocad autosave location
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- autocad .bak viewer
- sketchup import dwg
- autocad tag attribute display off
- unlock viewport
- free dwf viewer for mac
- zwcad portable
- how to open dwg on ipad
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- free 3d cad software download
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- ac$ to dwg