problem in raster plotting
Message 1 of 6
We are using both 2009i and 2010 zwcad, and a HP500 djet plotter.
Actually, we can't get the basemap plotted.
Eventually we have to plot to pdf virtual plotter, and from pdf to HP plotter.
Not all the pdf virtual plotter version succedes in plotting the raster map, anyway.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Please change the value of plotter's DPI to small value like 200 DPI or 300 DPI to see if it fix the problem. because if the image is large, more data will be procedure to send to the plotter. Set it to the small value, it might fix the problem.
Is it possible to send the drawing including image for us to check via email@example.com? We'll keep it confidential.
Message 4 of 6
no way to get the rasters plotted.
I've sent you one of the drawings we can't plot.
That's a vary bad problem: 90% of our drawings contain one or more raster images: if we can't plot them, zwCAD becomes useless.
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- autocad area calculation
- cad for students
- dgn to dwg converter free
- cad mechanical download
- how to create fillet in autocad
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- unable to select objects in autocad
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- cad software free download
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- how to find backup files in autocad
- any dwf to dwg converter full