problem in raster plotting
Message 1 of 6
We are using both 2009i and 2010 zwcad, and a HP500 djet plotter.
Actually, we can't get the basemap plotted.
Eventually we have to plot to pdf virtual plotter, and from pdf to HP plotter.
Not all the pdf virtual plotter version succedes in plotting the raster map, anyway.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Please change the value of plotter's DPI to small value like 200 DPI or 300 DPI to see if it fix the problem. because if the image is large, more data will be procedure to send to the plotter. Set it to the small value, it might fix the problem.
Is it possible to send the drawing including image for us to check via firstname.lastname@example.org? We'll keep it confidential.
Message 4 of 6
no way to get the rasters plotted.
I've sent you one of the drawings we can't plot.
That's a vary bad problem: 90% of our drawings contain one or more raster images: if we can't plot them, zwCAD becomes useless.
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
- drawing angles in autocad
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- Download Free 3D CAD
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- Free 3d house design software
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- cad cam download
- mechanical engineering software free download
- how to open sid file in autocad
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- what is .dwg
- how to open dwg on iphone
- autocad slide library manager
- area of irregular shapes