Message 1 of 4
Thanks, Lorenzo from Italia.yeti692010-02-26 00:07:27
Message 2 of 4
Thank you for yor feedback. Do you mean that, after select a plot area with the "Windows" command in the Plot page, the bottom and right edge area are invisible on the Preview page? If so, you could reset the parameters of the "Plot offset" on the Plot page. Or you could check the "Center on paper" selection on the Plot page, then the whole selected objects will be displayed on the center of the preview page.
If I did not get you point, please describe the problem more clear. Thank you in advance.
Message 3 of 4
Sorry for my terrible English and thanks.
Lorenzo from Italia
Message 4 of 4
Thank you for your email. I got your point now. We will send this requirement to our R&D department. Thank you for your suggestion.
If there are any other questions about ZWCAD, please feel free to contact us.
- cad cam software download
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- 3d modeling website
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- download cad cam
- how to make a hole in autocad
- cad mechanical
- autocad slide library manager
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- dongle driver for windows 7
- dgn autocad
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- autocad block does not explode
- zwcad 2009 professional
- how to convert a bak file to dwg