difference between 2D wireframe & 3D wireframe, 2D/3D wireframe differences
Message 1 of 3
I want know the differance difference between 2D wireframe & 3D wireframe. Any 2D/3D wireframe differences?
Message 2 of 3
Thank you for your information. The difference between 2D wireframe and 3D wireframe is as below for your reference.
If you choose 2D wireframe in the shademode command, the drawing will be showed as following way.
1. 3D objects will be displayed as line and curves to represent the boudaries.
2. OLE objects and Raster Images are visible.
3. Even if the system varible "compass" has been set to 1, the compss will be showed in the drawing.
If 3D wireframe is selected, drawing will be displayed as an different way.
1. Objects will be displayed as lines and curves to represent the boundaries. (as same as 2D wireframe)
2. But OLE objects, Raster Images and Line weight will be invisible.
3. A colored USC cordinate will be showed. And if the system varible "compass" has been set to 1, it will be showed.
4. The color of the material that are used by objects will be showed.
Hope these information will be helpful. Have a nice day.
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
Message 3 of 3
Displays the objects using lines and curves to represent the boundaries. Raster and OLE objects, linetypes, and lineweights are visible.
Displays the objects using lines and curves to represent the boundaries. This mode may display certain items differently from 2D wireframe mode.
- catia windows 8
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- combine two regions in autocad
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- free 3d cam software
- sketchup dwg
- 3d cad cam
- wire rope design
- autocad default toolbar
- free dwf viewer for mac
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- how to open dwg on iphone
- sheet metal design tips
- autocad 2012 serial number
- reset autocad configuration