Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Thank you for your information. To use the rotate function in the Mocoro command, please refer to the following operations.
1. Input "Mocoro" command in the command line and press "Enter";
2. Select an object as the dynamic prompt and press "Enter";
3. Then specify the base point;
4. Input "rotate" in the prompt command line and press "Enter";
5. Press "Enter" again.
6. Specify the rotate angle.
There is a little problem about this command, that is the setp 5 should be cancled. We will send this problem to our R&D department.
Message 4 of 4
Same situation with the "scale" option.
Thank you for your share very much. Have a nice day.
- dwg 3d
- cad cam software
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- cad file viewer free
- autosave autocad
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- free cad cam software
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- mechanical engineering software free download
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- dgn to dwg converter free
- cad drafting software
- cam design software