Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Thank you for your information. To use the rotate function in the Mocoro command, please refer to the following operations.
1. Input "Mocoro" command in the command line and press "Enter";
2. Select an object as the dynamic prompt and press "Enter";
3. Then specify the base point;
4. Input "rotate" in the prompt command line and press "Enter";
5. Press "Enter" again.
6. Specify the rotate angle.
There is a little problem about this command, that is the setp 5 should be cancled. We will send this problem to our R&D department.
Message 4 of 4
Same situation with the "scale" option.
Thank you for your share very much. Have a nice day.
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- autocad show the file path
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- cad cam software free download
- import dwg into sketchup
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- zwcad 2011
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- Free 3d house design software
- cad corner blocks
- dwg cad
- what is .dwg
- cad forum
- autocad slide library manager