Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Thank you for your information. To use the rotate function in the Mocoro command, please refer to the following operations.
1. Input "Mocoro" command in the command line and press "Enter";
2. Select an object as the dynamic prompt and press "Enter";
3. Then specify the base point;
4. Input "rotate" in the prompt command line and press "Enter";
5. Press "Enter" again.
6. Specify the rotate angle.
There is a little problem about this command, that is the setp 5 should be cancled. We will send this problem to our R&D department.
Message 4 of 4
Same situation with the "scale" option.
Thank you for your share very much. Have a nice day.
- autocad 2012 serial number
- autocad convert text to mtext
- how to open dwg on ipad
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- autocad area calculation
- How to open an autocad file
- how to open dwg on iphone
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- .shx file definition
- cad discussion
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- mechanical design software free download
- autocad cursor highlights polylines