Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Thank you for your information. To use the rotate function in the Mocoro command, please refer to the following operations.
1. Input "Mocoro" command in the command line and press "Enter";
2. Select an object as the dynamic prompt and press "Enter";
3. Then specify the base point;
4. Input "rotate" in the prompt command line and press "Enter";
5. Press "Enter" again.
6. Specify the rotate angle.
There is a little problem about this command, that is the setp 5 should be cancled. We will send this problem to our R&D department.
Message 4 of 4
Same situation with the "scale" option.
Thank you for your share very much. Have a nice day.
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- what is .dwg
- 3d cad design software
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- autocad to sketchup
- autocad autocomplete command
- autocad license error
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- sketchup import dwg
- freecad download
- zwcad 2009
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- buy solidworks 2011
- free 3d cam software
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software