Message 1 of 6
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Both 2009i and 2010 work just fine with me.
Most likely that your Polar tracking is turned off.
Please check that your polar tracking is pressing key F10?
You have a choice of "ON or "Off"
This should be set "On"
Look forward to your reply?
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
I am am sorry to hear that you still have a problem.
Did you manage to do what I suggested and still have a problem?
I do not understand why you refer to object snap as far as I understand this has nothing to do with drawing a line in polar mode.
To check that your object snap is working.
Key in "OS" and the draft settings dialogue box will appear.
Click on object snap tab and see if the object snap block is checked or alternatively press key F3 to do the same thing.
Message 6 of 6
Thank you for your feedback.
In your another post with the title of "Polar", which is the same prolem, I have given comments to your problem. Here is the link for it.
Have a nice day.
- zwcad portable
- how to make cross section in autocad
- dgn converter
- buy solidworks 2011
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- cad reseller ksa
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- mechanical design software
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- dgn to dwg
- what is .dwg
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- drawing a gear in autocad
- cam design software
- mechanical design software free download