CAD/CAM discussion forum > CAD > ZWCAD Toolbar Palette suddenly blank, v. 2010

ZWCAD Toolbar Palette suddenly blank, v. 2010

Patricia

Message 1 of 4

ZWCAD Toolbar Palette suddenly blank, v. 2010
20-05-2010 01:07 . pm | View his/her posts only
Hi,

The Toolbar Palette, when open, suddenly stopped showing the original toolbars and icons (Draw, Modify, etc.) In other words, the Toolbar Palette was/is blank.Ouch.

How/where can I get them back?

Note: When I created a new toolbar in the Toolbar Palette, intending to make my own Draw and Modify toolbars, and I dragged the primitives I wanted (rectangle, circle, etc.) from the drawing space to the the palette, the icon created was a polyline with a pull-out arrow for choosing other shapes (but no rectangle!). I would like the individual choices and icons that were in the original Toolbar Palette.

One other, less important but nevertheless annoying issue: The Menu drop-down windows are white. When I choose an item in a drop-down window and it is highlighted, the text become white and I cannot read it against the white background. Is there a way to make the selected drop-down items in the Menu bar turn black (or reverse), as is the case in the Properties Window, so that the selected items are visible?

Thanks.

OldForumPost

Message 2 of 4

17-03-2010 10:26 . pm | View his/her posts only
Dear Prieb70,

Thank you for your feedback.

You mean that the toolbar created by yourself became blank suddenly? And the symbols of commands have changed when you draged them into the new toolbar? To verify this problems, we need more information. So would you please kindly send the following information to tech@zwcad.com via email? Thanks in advance.

1. What version of ZWCAD you are using now? To get the version information, please type "vernum" in the command line.

2. It would be helpful if you could send to us some snapshot of the problem. If possible, could you please make a movie to record your operations?

About the problem of the color of the Menu-window, you could change the skin of ZWCAD by following operations.

1. Type "options" in the command line.
2. On the "options" dialog box, choose "Skins and Themes".
3. You could choose the skin you like best.

Hope this will be helpful. Have a nice day.

Best Regards,
Denny

Lock toolbars
autocad toolbar missing

Nelson

Message 3 of 4

20-05-2010 01:07 . pm | View his/her posts only

[QUOTE=prieb70]Hi,

The Toolbar Palette, when open, suddenly stopped showing the original toolbars and icons (Draw, Modify, etc.) In other words, the Toolbar Palette was/is blank.Ouch.

How/where can I get them back?

try reinstalling the software to get all the default toolbars and icons. Tongue

OldForumPost

Message 4 of 4

08-06-2010 02:16 . pm | View his/her posts only
It is a good news, thank you for your feedback binx~

How to add custom tab to ribbon?
See also