How to get rid of plot stamp?
Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Enter PLOTSTAMP at the command line
Thank you for your feedback.
I am very glad to hear that you have found the way. Just like you said, type "plotstamp" in the command line, then cancle the plot stamp options you have selected before.
If there are any other questions about ZWCAD, please feel free to contact us.
Have a nice day.
Message 4 of 4
You can also specifies font, height and number of lines of plot stamp text, press Advance button on Plot Stamp dialog box, specify the location, text properties and units of plot stamp.
- 3d cad cam
- autocad 2012 serial number
- acad dwg viewer
- how to find area in autocad
- Dwg Converter
- dgn converter
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- autocad 2013 serial number
- how to open dwg on ipad
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- cad cam software free download
- autocad automatic saving command
- dwg to plt
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- advanced mechanical designing softwares