How to get rid of plot stamp?
Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Enter PLOTSTAMP at the command line
Thank you for your feedback.
I am very glad to hear that you have found the way. Just like you said, type "plotstamp" in the command line, then cancle the plot stamp options you have selected before.
If there are any other questions about ZWCAD, please feel free to contact us.
Have a nice day.
Message 4 of 4
You can also specifies font, height and number of lines of plot stamp text, press Advance button on Plot Stamp dialog box, specify the location, text properties and units of plot stamp.
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- fadal emulator
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- what is .dwg
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- autocad default toolbar
- Dwg Converter
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- dgn converter
- catia windows 8
- Download Free 3D CAD
- reset autocad configuration
- how to find backup files in autocad
- how to open dwg on mobile phone