CAD software discussion forum > CAD > FAQ in the official website of ZWCAD

FAQ in the official website of ZWCAD

OldForumPost

Message 1 of 5

12-04-2010 09:47 . am | View his/her posts only

FAQs in the official website of ZWCAD will make some improvements so that it will include more concerns from our customers. Do you have any ideas or any questions want to ask? The original one:

http://www.zwcad.org/faq.php

Any suggestions or comments will be highly appreciated!Smile

Brian

Message 2 of 5

14-04-2010 01:51 . am | View his/her posts only

Elaine
Clap
This is a very good suggestion.
I believe this FAQ Topic to be very important, owing to the fact that the response to questions, with only yourself and Tesla having made any effective contribution to the General topics area in the past week.
Have no idea what has happened to ZWCAD administrators' response? It seems to have disappeared! Great pity, as the response, which in many cases was slow, provided us with some continuity.
I say this with all respect and understanding of the tremendous task facing ZWCAD employees. The product is good and although there appear to be many aspects to resolve before it can be considered to directly compete in the open CAD market, it remains a good economic alternative to the major CAD software providers.

It is one thing to market a new product but this must be backed up with service of which I believe the forum to be a prime solution.

So "Yes", your suggestion of FAQ is considered a good one that should could hopefully resolve the present problems being experienced by members and free up the administrators' time to concentrate on pressing new current issues.

Suggestion

Additional information concerning similar topic discussion, could be listed below the reply window.
Please contact me should this last comment not be understood?

Look forward to your response.
Please continue with your good work on this forum?

Wilbri2010-04-14 03:36:07

OldForumPost

Message 3 of 5

15-04-2010 02:02 . pm | View his/her posts only

Wilbri, thank you for your suggestion. Actually, I am also a memeber of ZWSOFT, Denny's colleague. And at present it is me responsible for the forum and later someone else may take charge. And i am sure he/she will be also very responsible. Besides, i am sorry to confuse you for i login this forum as a common user.

Regarding your suggestion for FAQ, i am not very clear about that. Besides, we hope FAQ could contain the frequently asked questions from our customers and our answers, such as this one:

What are the limitations of ZWCAD trial version?
The ZWCAD trial version offers 30 days evaluation of all functions in ZWCAD. During the first 30 days, there are no limitations.
After the evaluation period, four functions are limited: (1) Export function is disabled; (2) plots have watermark (3) users cannot save drawings with more than 8,000 entities and (4) drawings can not be saved in DXF format. All other functions remain.
To continue using ZWCAD without these limitations, you need to purchase a permanent license online or through one of ZWCAD

Brian

Message 4 of 5

14-04-2010 01:51 . am | View his/her posts only

Elaine, thank you for your reply.
Firstly I am happy to hear that you are Denny's colleague. I did assume something like this to be the case because of the knowledge that you have.
On the other hand I am not very happy about all the changes you appear to be making.
Yes I can understand the ZWCAD vision for the future which is training administrative assistants, but at present additional assistance is required.

Yes I understand that this is your vision for intention for the future.

I will contact you privately regarding the second part of my last message if you do not mind as it is not directly related to FAQ.

Wilbri2010-04-16 01:41:48

OldForumPost

Message 5 of 5

16-04-2010 01:45 . pm | View his/her posts only

yeah, sure, Wilbri, glad to learn more from you later. waiting for your email.Smile(you can send to tech@zwcad.com)

See also