Message 1 of 3
Having completed my drawing (scale 1:1) 2D mode in model space, I proceed to tab over to Layout space and having established the number and orientation of my viewports, I then proceed to utilize each viewport for an express purpose, namely one for my general arrangement and the others for details scaled to suite my requirements.
I order to ensure no change to the viewports I need to lock them.
How do I go about doing this in ZWCAD?
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
Yes it's a good idea to keep my properties running and docked. I usually do this, although it does create a problem now and again as I use tool bars docked on either side of my drawing space. and I often allow my mouse pointer to stay over the docked properties resulting it to display when I do not require it.
A little practice and personal discipline required here that's all
- sketchup dwg
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- cad software free download
- buy solidworks 2011
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- 3d cad models free download
- cad mechanical
- how to open dwg on iphone
- autocad block does not explode
- buy solidworks 2009
- cad cam