Message 1 of 3
Having completed my drawing (scale 1:1) 2D mode in model space, I proceed to tab over to Layout space and having established the number and orientation of my viewports, I then proceed to utilize each viewport for an express purpose, namely one for my general arrangement and the others for details scaled to suite my requirements.
I order to ensure no change to the viewports I need to lock them.
How do I go about doing this in ZWCAD?
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
Yes it's a good idea to keep my properties running and docked. I usually do this, although it does create a problem now and again as I use tool bars docked on either side of my drawing space. and I often allow my mouse pointer to stay over the docked properties resulting it to display when I do not require it.
A little practice and personal discipline required here that's all
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- cad for students
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- autosave autocad
- DWG to DXF
- autocad 2012 serial number
- autocad to sketchup
- autocad 2010 serial number
- 3d design software free download
- reset autocad configuration
- how to open dwg on ipad
- cad mechanical
- 3d cad software
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- 3d cad software kitchen design