Message 1 of 3
Having completed my drawing (scale 1:1) 2D mode in model space, I proceed to tab over to Layout space and having established the number and orientation of my viewports, I then proceed to utilize each viewport for an express purpose, namely one for my general arrangement and the others for details scaled to suite my requirements.
I order to ensure no change to the viewports I need to lock them.
How do I go about doing this in ZWCAD?
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
Yes it's a good idea to keep my properties running and docked. I usually do this, although it does create a problem now and again as I use tool bars docked on either side of my drawing space. and I often allow my mouse pointer to stay over the docked properties resulting it to display when I do not require it.
A little practice and personal discipline required here that's all
- sheet metal design tips
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- mechanical softwares free download
- 3d models of people
- cam design software
- buy solidworks 2009
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- mechanical software download
- convert ellipse to polyline
- cad free download
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- mechanical drawing software
- cad cam software download
- dgn to dwg converter free