GetPaperSize & GetPaperMargins tricks
Message 1 of 2
here is some tricks for using GetPaperSize & GetPaperMargins.
Portrait and Landscape is usually orientation for paper.
To set paper to Landscape we set Layout.PlotRotation on zc90degrees. That meens we rotate paper for 90 degrees.
If we set rotation on zc90degrees we also rotate and margines. GetPaperSize & GetPaperMargins gives value for zc0degrees and we need recalculate margins value. For Landscape rotation margins recalculate like this:
LowerLeft.x = LowerLeft.y and LoverLeft.y = LowerLeft.x (simple we switch value for x and y) UpperRight.x = UpperReight.y and UpperRight.y = UpperReight.x (also switch value for x and y)
For Landscape rotation papersize simple switch Height and Width values.
Message 2 of 2
- dgn converter
- convert skp to dwg
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- mechanical software download
- mechanical design software free download
- dgn to dwg converter online
- freecad download
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- free cad cam software
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- zwcad 2009 crack
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- 3d modelling programs
- .shx file definition
- how to find area in autocad