GetPaperSize & GetPaperMargins tricks
Message 1 of 2
here is some tricks for using GetPaperSize & GetPaperMargins.
Portrait and Landscape is usually orientation for paper.
To set paper to Landscape we set Layout.PlotRotation on zc90degrees. That meens we rotate paper for 90 degrees.
If we set rotation on zc90degrees we also rotate and margines. GetPaperSize & GetPaperMargins gives value for zc0degrees and we need recalculate margins value. For Landscape rotation margins recalculate like this:
LowerLeft.x = LowerLeft.y and LoverLeft.y = LowerLeft.x (simple we switch value for x and y) UpperRight.x = UpperReight.y and UpperRight.y = UpperReight.x (also switch value for x and y)
For Landscape rotation papersize simple switch Height and Width values.
Message 2 of 2
- autosave autocad
- how to make a hole in autocad
- Dwg Converter
- 3D Design
- buy solidworks 2011
- how to open sid file in autocad
- autocad autocomplete command
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- zwcad 2009 crack
- zwcad 2009 professional
- zw3d vs solidworks
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- autocad block does not explode
- how to draw dotted line in autocad