GetPaperSize & GetPaperMargins tricks
Message 1 of 2
here is some tricks for using GetPaperSize & GetPaperMargins.
Portrait and Landscape is usually orientation for paper.
To set paper to Landscape we set Layout.PlotRotation on zc90degrees. That meens we rotate paper for 90 degrees.
If we set rotation on zc90degrees we also rotate and margines. GetPaperSize & GetPaperMargins gives value for zc0degrees and we need recalculate margins value. For Landscape rotation margins recalculate like this:
LowerLeft.x = LowerLeft.y and LoverLeft.y = LowerLeft.x (simple we switch value for x and y) UpperRight.x = UpperReight.y and UpperRight.y = UpperReight.x (also switch value for x and y)
For Landscape rotation papersize simple switch Height and Width values.
Message 2 of 2
- autocad autosave location
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- autocad 2012 product key
- autosave autocad
- skp to dwg
- How to install ZWCAD
- cad cam software download
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- how to move objects in autocad
- zw3d vs solidworks
- zwcad 2011 crack
- How to open an autocad file
- buy solidworks 2009
- how to make cross section in autocad