C++ function from ZWCAD commandline
Message 1 of 3
I am new in C++ with zwcad.
I have written a sample application(dll) in C++ which was successfully compiled to build the dll. I have also loaded the dll in zwcad by appload command. Say the function signature is as follows:
double __stdcall D2R (double deg)
return (deg * PI)/180;
Then trying to call the function from zwcad cmdline as follows
But none of them working.
So is there anyone who has ideas how to call C++ functions from zwCad?
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- 3D Software Download
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- free cad download
- autocad 2010 product key
- zwcad 2011
- mechanical design software
- autocad 2012 serial number
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- cad cam software download
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- cam design software
- autocad area calculation
- combine two regions in autocad