Bug Report: ATTDIA variable

_mac

Message 1 of 4

26-04-2010 10:32 . am | View his/her posts only
When inserting blocks with attributes with attdia set to on, ZWCAD will display (in the dialog box) the attributes of the previous block that was called. Also it does not respond to the cancel button.
I am unable to attach a video to this thread due to the 2MB limit for attachment. But I am sending the movie file to the technical support for evaluation.
I hope that this issue will be resolve in the 2010i release.

Regards,
Mac

OldForumPost

Message 2 of 4

27-04-2010 03:54 . pm | View his/her posts only
[QUOTE=_mac]When inserting blocks with attributes with attdia set to on, ZWCAD will display (in the dialog box) the attributes of the previous block that was called. Also it does not respond to the cancel button.
I am unable to attach a video to this thread due to the 2MB limit for attachment. But I am sending the movie file to the technical support for evaluation.
I hope that this issue will be resolve in the 2010i release.

Regards,
Mac

Dear _mac,

Thank you for your feedback.

Do you mean that you have send the problem together with a movie to our technical support team? Thanks a lot. We will do some test after we receiving the movie and try to fix this problem as soon as possible.

Have a nice day.

Best Regards,
Denny

_mac

Message 3 of 4

28-04-2010 10:37 . am | View his/her posts only
Denny,

Yes, your technical have been in touch with me and has done their own tests, but unable to replicate the issues mention. It might be because we are not using the same version (vernum), as they have recommended me to download the patch that you will be releasing to resolve this issue.

Mac_mac2010-04-28 10:37:49

OldForumPost

Message 4 of 4

28-04-2010 03:28 . pm | View his/her posts only
Ok, _mac~

Thanks a lot for your reply.
See also