Object Snap on Construction line (xl)
Message 1 of 5
Message 2 of 5
Thank you for your feedback and your interest on ZWCAD.
As to the problem, I am afraid that I could not understand your problem compeletely. Would you please kindly describe the problem more clear? It would be very helpful for us to verify the problem if you could send to us several screen shortcut of the problem. Thanks in advance.
Besides, you could also send your problem to email@example.com via email. Our technical support engineers will reply to you and find a solution for your problem.
If you have any other problems about ZWCAD, please feel free to contact us. We sincerely hope to help you.
Have a nice day.
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
I have tested this out and it does seem to have a bug. Osnaps seems to work only with the first XLINE created, and fail to "snap" to their appropriate points on subsequent XLINE's. This not only happen with INTERSECTION nit also with PERPENDICULAR and NEAREST.
Message 5 of 5
and thanks bcanusa's interest on ZWCAD.
as for the problem you two mentioned , i did some test on my computer,and my version is ZWCAD2010 Beta, i do not find the problem. but when i did test on ZWCAD2010 ,the bug did exist .
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- mechanical drawing software
- ac$ to dwg
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- autocad 2013 product key
- cad mechanical
- sketchup dwg
- 3d cad models free download
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- autocad autosave location
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- 3d cad design