Forum Usage

_mac

Message 1 of 5

05-05-2010 10:24 . am | View his/her posts only
I have noticed that there are more and more "advertisement" being posted in the forum, which are not relevant and counter productive. I hope that the forum administrators would be able to do something about this.

Eric_ZWSOFT

Message 2 of 5

05-05-2010 01:45 . pm | View his/her posts only
dear _mac,
thx for your suggestion.
As the issue your mentioned , i notice it too .And we will do something about that ,such as delete the ads in time.
If you have any other good ideas ,please let us know .We sincerely thanks you for your attention on zwcad forum.

Best Regards and have a nice day.
EricEric2010-05-05 13:46:14

OldForumPost

Message 3 of 5

Forum Usage
05-05-2010 06:10 . pm | View his/her posts only
Why does it take so long for spam to be removed? It makes it appear that the site admin has more important things to do. I hope that is not the case.

Spam is like graffiti. The longer it hangs around the more of it one sees. Please remove it quickly as it detracts from the site. Thank you.

OldForumPost

Message 4 of 5

06-05-2010 02:01 . pm | View his/her posts only
Dear Tesla,

Thank you for your suggestions very much.

It is our negligence that we did not delete these advertisements in time. We sincerely appologize for any inconvenience brought by them. To make the Forum as a better place for technical problems discussion is a very important part of our daily work. We will try to have a better performance in the future and minimize such negtive influence on our users.

Have a nice day.

Best Regards,
Denny Denny2010-05-06 14:01:35

Eric_ZWSOFT

Message 5 of 5

06-05-2010 02:10 . pm | View his/her posts only
[QUOTE=Tesla]Why does it take so long for spam to be removed? It makes it appear that the site admin has more important things to do. I hope that is not the case.

Spam is like graffiti. The longer it hangs around the more of it one sees. Please remove it quickly as it detracts from the site. Thank you.

Dear Tesla,
thank you for your comment and attention on the forum,and i have the same opinion about the ads as you .
we have began to delete the SPAM from the site.
sorry for any inconvenience.

have a nice day~
Eric
See also