Dimensioning 2D isometric drawing
Message 1 of 5
The problem I am experiencing is how to show the dimensions correctly aligned and displayed in both the horizontal and vertical planes.
Could you kindly assist me please?
Message 2 of 5
do you mean that how to dimension on a 2D isometic view ,you can refer to the link showed below:
hope this can help you .
Best Regards and wish you have a good day.
Message 3 of 5
Many thanks for your prompt reply.
I have referred to your link and am familiar with the method described as it is similar to AutoCad.
what I am having a problem with are dimensions that I need to oblique into the vertical position which requires an oblique angle setting of -30 degrees.
When I do this my dimension is erased completely.
Can you please explain why this is.
Sideways dimension = =30 degrees oblique angle OK but vertical up or down erases the dimension.
I would attach the drawing but find no means to attach??
Message 4 of 5
for the attachment , the forum limits the largest size to 2000kb.
you can find means to attach your drawing or insert pictures as follows:
1: click "reply" showed in the followed:
2:file upload and image insert :
and you also can send your drawing and problems to email@example.com via email, our technical support engineer will give you the answer you want.
wish you good mood~
Message 5 of 5
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- home design software free
- autocad 2013 serial number
- cam design software
- autocad area calculation
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- zwcad 2013 download
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- autocad to sketchup
- how to move objects in autocad
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- how to open dwg on iphone
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad