Message 1 of 4
I have routins that uses global variables.
When I open a new DWG these variables are not setted becouse I do not made a propagate to them, (vl-propagate ....) but in ZW I have the problem that they value remain for new open DWG, even if I set SDI to ON .
Is it there any thing to set that the global variables belong just for the DWG where were setted?
Message 2 of 4
I don't understand your last question. What do you mean? Just remember the basic rules of global variables. It's supposed to be accessible in all parts of the program, you just need to declare it as global variable in the main program or module. snohomish landscaping
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
If you want variables not remained in different drawings, you should set SDI =0, or set SDI=1 and lispinit=1 at the same time.
ZWCAD doesn't support to set variables only effected to one specific drawing, and this problem ID is 12829. And there is no temp solution.
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- 2d cam software free download
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- cad cam software free download
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- how to open dwg on iphone
- convert microstation to autocad
- dwg 3d
- how to create fillet in autocad
- convert ellipse to polyline
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- 3d cad software