Multileader problem

hun_t

Message 1 of 8

25-07-2010 10:13 . pm | View his/her posts only
Hi,

I have an autocad 2010 drawing with multileaders. When i open the dwg in zwcad some of the multileaders are broken. Is there a solution for this problem?

wrong%20mleaders
Tx,
Iloz

OldForumPost

Message 2 of 8

Multileader problem
26-07-2010 12:08 . pm | View his/her posts only
Hi hun_t, thanks for your feedback!

I'm sorry to tell you that , currently ZWCAD doesn't support Mleader function yet, which we are planning to support in ZWCAD 2011. But generally ZWCAD can display the Mleader created in Autocad correctly. In the srceenshot you posted , I noticed that most of the Mleaders are right , while only serveral are wrong, so I advice you that:

1.You can check the drawing to see , if there is any difference in property, style and the operation to create them between the correct Mleaders and incorrect ones.

2.If you can't find the problem, you can also send the dwg file to us via email: tech@zwcad.com. so we can help you to analyse the problem, and we promise to keep confidential for you . Also send us the version number of ZWCAD. To get the version number, you can just type "vernum" in ZWCAD and press enter.

Thanks in advance!

hun_t

Message 3 of 8

27-07-2010 12:07 . am | View his/her posts only
Hi Daniel,

thank you for the fast reply. We are thinking to swich from autocad to zwcad.
The Zwcad seems a very goog software, i can say it lightyears faster than autocad in many situations.
About the multileader problem:
I've successfuly recreated the problem. Some of the multileader settings causes the wrong underlays. When I set the multileader's Left/right attachment to underline top/bottom line in autocad the zwcad displays a broken underline. A sample dwg attached to reproduce the problem.

Thanks,
Iloz

uploads/20100727_000630_Multileader_tes.dwg

OldForumPost

Message 4 of 8

Multileader problem
Hi hun_t,

Thanks for your highly evaluation of ZWCAD and for your precious information about our product, especially the dwg file. With these information, we can make ZWCAD better and better!

About this compatibility problem of Mleader, we will evaluate the dwg file you uploaded and send it to our R&D dept to improve.

If you have any other question in using ZWCAD, please feel free to contact us on this forum, or send emails to our technical mailbox I mentioned above.

Thanks in advance.

Tolo

Message 5 of 8

30-08-2010 03:33 . am | View his/her posts only
Hi,
I have recently used AutoCAD software and I 've used a lot of Multileaders. When I bought ZWCAD 2010 pro I realised that I can't edit these multileaders!! :( Could you make an upgrade to version 2010 that let users to edit Multileaders? I am very unhappy that I bought software which hasn't got option "multileader" which was and which is now very important for me. Please do it ASAP. Thank you!

OldForumPost

Message 6 of 8

Multileader problem
[QUOTE=Tolo]Hi,
I have recently used AutoCAD software and I 've used a lot of Multileaders. When I bought ZWCAD 2010 pro I realised that I can't edit these multileaders!! :( Could you make an upgrade to version 2010 that let users to edit Multileaders? I am very unhappy that I bought software which hasn't got option "multileader" which was and which is now very important for me. Please do it ASAP. Thank you!

Dear Tolo,

Sorry for the inconvenience by ZWCAD. ZWCAD 2010 can display Mleader as block, but it doesn't support editing it.

Now, ZWCAD 2011 is coming out at the end of the year, in this new version, it support Mleader function fully. Including create, edit, and display. You can kindly pay attention to this new release. Thanks!

Tolo

Message 7 of 8

01-09-2010 06:39 . am | View his/her posts only
Yes but it is a problem because I'll have to pay for ZWCAD 2011. I ask you for update in version 2010 because it is free, that's way I ask You.

OldForumPost

Message 8 of 8

Multileader problem
Dear Tolo, since it's a big function, and now it's still in test. And we are going to release it as a brand new feature in 2011 version, instead of a update patch. So I think currently we don't have the plan to combine it in 2010 version.

As I know, the update cost is very cheap, far less than the price. All you can also tell you situation to our local reseller and ask for a free update.
Sorry for the inconvenience!
See also