CAD software discussion forum > CAD > How many types of .pgp file for ZWCAD? Question about CAD pgp file type.

How many types of .pgp file for ZWCAD? Question about CAD pgp file type.

NirVid30

Message 1 of 6

How many types of .pgp file for ZWCAD? Question about CAD pgp file type.
13-08-2010 10:53 . am | View his/her posts only
How many types of .pgp file are there? Help mentions two files
The reinit command help talks of zwcad.pgp while re-init system variable talks of icad.pgp.

And where are the .pgp files(if any) located? My search of whole c: drive does not show any .pgp file.

OldForumPost

Message 2 of 6

13-08-2010 10:53 . am | View his/her posts only
Dear NirVid30,

Actually, in my ZWCAD help, it only mentioned about 1 pgp file:zwcad.pgp, so can you tell me the version number of your ZWCAD, type "vernum" to get it.

And we have embedded the zwcad.pgp file inside our program, so it is not a realistic existing file. When you use "reinit", it will reinitialize the file inside the program too. But you can use Customize -> Alias-> Export to get a pgp file on disk.

Thanks!

jemesright

Message 3 of 6

07-07-2011 07:20 . am | View his/her posts only
Errors in your registry are one of the common causes for incorrect file
associations on your windows system. It is highly recommended that you for check your registry file association errors (will also check for any other registry errors).

The PGP file type is primarily associated with 'Pretty Good Privacy (PGP)' by PGP Corporation.

blugene

Message 4 of 6

02-08-2012 08:22 . pm | View his/her posts only
folks,
how to locate the pgp file or aliases in menu tools,
to create the shortcut command?

Daniel

Message 5 of 6

06-08-2012 10:51 . am | View his/her posts only
hello, in ZWCAD+ you can use Customize command to edit toolbars,shortcuts,commands and tool palettes.

If you want to edit aliases, please refer to this:
http://www.zwsoft.com/forum/thread-2348-1-1.html

DDWZW

Message 6 of 6

06-08-2012 02:25 . pm | View his/her posts only
I forwarded the words on behalf of Raj from Dubai

Hi NirVid30,
There is only one PGP file in ZWCAD and that is zwcad.pgp. This file takes preference over any other pgp file in your system, including icad.pgp (if you have it).

Hi jemesright,It's quite amazing to read that pgp is associated with "Pretty Good Privacy". Actually, the file format pgp (used in AutoCAD since beginning and also in ZWCAD and other similar CAD packages) stands for "ProGram Parameters"

Raj from Dubai.
See also