Re. Rename command
Message 1 of 3
It seems it is not possible to display a command dialog box using AutoLISP.
Both statements below display the command line version irrespective of the value of 'filedia'.
Am I missing something?
(Sorry, I'm unable to remove the bold formatting)
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- zwcad 2010
- 3d modelling programs
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- dgn to dwg converter
- autocad .bak viewer
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- DWG to DXF
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- reset autocad configuration
- autocad 2012 serial number
- autocad slide library manager
- zwcad 2010 torrent