CAD software discussion forum > CAD > Drawing Tabs "OFF"

Drawing Tabs "OFF"

OldForumPost

Message 1 of 5

Drawing Tabs "OFF"
19-08-2010 09:10 . am | View his/her posts only
The Drawing tabs feature is a good idea. I can see its benefit for several reasons. That said I wish for it to be OFF most of the time. (Just for the extra screen space.) It is easy to turn it off but, it won't stay off. Every time I do a print preview it comes back on again and needs to be manually turned off.
Is there a way to make it stay off permanently until I actually want it on?

Any advise on this will be appreciated. TIA.

OldForumPost

Message 2 of 5

Drawing Tabs "OFF"
Dear Damo,

Thanks for your feedback!

We tested it serveral times, and it did happen like what you said. After preview, the tabs came out again. I will submit these bug and will give you an bug ID later here.

But actually I think drawing tab is really a great feature, enable users to open many files at the same time and swith conveniently among them. And it doesn't take too much space, so I recommend you to enjoy this feature. Of course, you can keep your way as you likeWink

OldForumPost

Message 3 of 5

Drawing Tabs "OFF"
Daniel.
That is a fair statement regarding the Tabs bar. It is a great feature and I truly can see it being a benefit to many. Even myself on occasion will find it handy.
Still, most times I would want it ..Off. As you have implied, it's a personal preference. Thank you for looking into it. I hope it can be made well for all.

On another note: Wow..! You guys are really on the ball. I had a very sloppy experience with the forums and support of CADopia.
It is very satisfying to see you are seriously listening and helping.

Keep up the good work folks.

Thanks again

OldForumPost

Message 4 of 5

Drawing Tabs "OFF"

Dear Damo,

It's always our pleasure to keep our users getting support at the first time.Smile

And I also feel nice to talking with you, since you give us a lot of information about our product with kindly attitude. We really appreciated.

Enjoy ZWCAD and have a nice day!

OldForumPost

Message 5 of 5

Drawing Tabs "OFF"
Dear Damo,

This problem has been confirmed and the BUG ID is 13241.

Please keep it for further inquery. Thanks!
See also