What if I lose my dongle ?
Message 1 of 2
Is this indeed so or is my dealer living in cuckoo land ?
Message 2 of 2
As I know, if you lost or damaged your dongle, then you need to buy another one , just like purchasing a new license.
If the dongle is sent to you broken, you can send it back and change another for free.
But it's not a absolute rule , some sales person or resellers may have some other method to deal with it to satisfy our customers. If your dealer told you so, I think maybe he can provide you a new one without much money.
If you are meeting this problem currently, you can tell me your country and reseller and I'll ask relative sales to confirm the detail info.
- how to measure area in autocad
- How to install ZWCAD
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- cad free download
- autocad turn off the smart command
- set autosave in autocad
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- autocad menu bar
- dwg to skp converter
- dgn to dwg converter online
- DXF converter
- convert dwg to dgn
- autocad .bak viewer