line and polyline angle override
Message 1 of 6
Message 2 of 6
Thanks for your feedback, I tested it and found it's really a problem, just like what you said.
We will try to fix the angle override problem ASAP.Currently, you can use the polar tracking function to lock the angle of line & pline, just set the incremental angle to 30 in polar tracking setting.
Sorry for any inconvenience.Daniel2010-09-15 08:58:27
Message 3 of 6
Thank you for your quick answer. I have 2 more questions:
- are there any know issues regarding Autodesk Civil 3D 2010 and Zwcad 2010 compatibility? If I try to open with Zwcad 2010 a dwg 2007 file, which was last saved by an Autodesk Civil 3D 2010 application, I have to use recover. But if the same file was last saved by an Autocad 2007 application, I can open it in Zwcad 2010 without any problems.
- can the font size in Command bar be increased?
Message 4 of 6
1. I'm not so familiar with Civil 3D, but I think it's not so compatible with ZWCAD 2010, because there may be some specific entities which is not recognized by ZWCAD. Meanwhile, ZWCAD has full compatibility with AutoCAD, so you'd better save the file in Autocad, and then open it with ZWCAD
2. Yes, it's easy to adjust. use "Option" command, select to "Display" tab, and click "Font" button on the top left part, here you can set the font and size of command line
Message 5 of 6
I have 2 more remarks:
- when using ROTATE command, at the last prompt, when user should specify rotation angle, in brackets there's always angle <36>, but it should be the angle last used
- can you make tabs a bit wider, in order to se whole file name on tab? there's plenty of space in tab bar, so there's no need to keep them narrow. and can you move X button on active tab (like it is in Firefox or IE).
Message 6 of 6
- autocad menu bar
- Free 3d house design software
- using autocad calculating total area
- autocad 2013 product key
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- zw3d 2013 crack
- ac$ to dwg
- fadal emulator
- 3d cad cam
- autosave autocad
- cad cam software
- how to open sid file in autocad
- autocad convert text to mtext
- convert microstation to autocad