PROBLEMS WITH TEXT STYLES
Message 1 of 6
the style as soon as a text string is manipulated with a lisp routine.
For example, I created a style called STYLE1 and assigned the font Monospac821BT to it. As soon as I manipulate the string, for instance by joining two strings, or by breaking a string up, ZWCAd now assigns the font monos.ttf to the text style.
Also, processing a lisp routine in VERNUM = "2010.06.30(14725.292)" is very
very slow: one can actually see the prgress bar in the lower left corner running.
The speed is so low that I have decided to uninstall 2010 and go back to 2009i.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
I just want to mention that I have just re-installed 2009i and the lisp routines work perfectly in 2009i. I spent a lot of time to get my lisp routines working smoothly in ZWCAd and I find it disappointing that apparently Release 2010 is not suitable for lisp. Maybe it uses another lisp engine, whatever the reason, all my work seems to have been in vain unless I stop upgrading.
Message 4 of 6
To send the file to us ,you can upload it here in the forum. Just click the "reply" button on the top right corner of my message, and in the reply page, you can see the button: file upload.
Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience!
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
- cad cam software free
- autocad tag attribute display off
- mechanical design software free download
- how to open sid file in autocad
- zw3d vs solidworks
- DXF converter
- convert microstation to autocad
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- zwcad 2009 professional
- using autocad calculating total area
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- catia windows 8
- calculate area in autocad
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg